Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Card Challenge at Bo Bunny!

It's time for another Card Challenge at Bo Bunny!

This one was really a bit of a challenge for me for some reason!  Ever have those days where no matter what you are doing, you can't come up with something you like?  I was having one!  :) 
 Thankfully, in the end, it came together.  Whew! 

So what is the challenge? 
Make a shaped card and add handmade flowers.

Right up my alley, right?  Just goes to show that even sitting right in your comfort zone, sometimes we all have one of those days!

Congrats on Your New Home

This is the new Bo Bunny Alora Collection.  I think it is just darling!  I can't get enough of it!


I decided to go with a round card to meet the shaped card part of the challenge.  I don't think I have ever made a round card, but I like that it is a bit different from my normal card. 


I used eyelets to hold the card together at the top.  I didn't tie the bow tightly, which allows it to swivel to write.  A simple white cardstock circle, cut a bit smaller than the top circle, gives this one a place to write your message.


I used Cuttlebug Daisy Kit dies to make the flowers.  This is a really easy to use kit.  I really like that the way you put it together adds ready made dimension.  Super easy and such a cute flower!


One more tip before you go... be sure to make sure that all of your glue is only on the top part of the card so that your card will open! 

And...
Don't forget to drop by the Bo Bunny Blog for the details on the challenge and for inspiration from the DT!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment