Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm a Biker Chick!

I can finally spill the beans!

Do you know how hard it has been to keep this a secret this week?  I have so wanted to shout it out to all my friends, or at the very least, leave one of those cryptic posts on Facebook about good news!  I was so good and didn't do it.  It was pretty close a couple of times though!

I am so over the moon about being chosen to join the Little Yellow Bicycle Team!  I have been a long time fan of their products and always love creating with them. What an honor to be able to be part of the team!  I'll probably still be doing the happy dance for some time!

I'm sharing a new project that I did specifically for today's announcement. 

Happy

I love how easy creating is with Little Yellow Bicycle!  All of the die cut shapes, the flower kit and all the other embellishments make your pages almost put themselves together!

This is a friend's little girl on her 2nd birthday. 


I did lots of layering with this one.  If you look closely, you can see that the second journal sticker is raised with foam dots for added dimension.  I also used 3 different colors of embroidery floss for more detail.


I seem to be addicted to twine right now, so of course I had to wrap a little around the tear out ticket.  I gave the flowers a pinch at the scoring on the tips for a bit of a different look.


And, I can't live without some ribbon!  Anything polka dot is always on my short list when creating!  Since this was taken on Laynee's 2nd Birthday, I wanted to include the number 2 on the page.  I added it with the Little Yellow Bicycle stickers instead of journaling.


I hope that you'll share in my excitement about making the Little Yellow Bicycle Team!!!   

Be sure to drop by the LYB Blog to see the other new members and their projects!  The returning design team members also have some new things to share!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Looking forward to designing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so happy to see you on their team:) You do such amazing work with their papers! Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulations! You are doing magic with LYB products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have another place to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!! That's AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeee your lo! Just GORGEOUS!!!! She is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete