Wednesday, April 8, 2015

More April Kit Work for Flying Unicorn

Hey everyone!  I'm sharing another layout that I made using the April Kits from Flying Unicorn!  More beautiful blue paper and soft brown accents!

I LOVE this sweet photo!  Daisy was so tiny when we got her.  It was so see my husband come in from work and immediately get down on the flower with her.  


 I used a punch that I picked up in the Flying Unicorn Store, too!  Make sure that you check out the store often!  There are so many great things for sale, in addition to the kits!


I'm loving the bead and sequin trends!  I added some of both to this layout.    They are such a pretty and sparkly addition to pages.


It has been years since I used these little letters from Making Memories.  I still love them and they are such an easy way to add some simple journaling.

Don't forget that Flying Unicorn now does pre-orders, too!!  You seriously don't want to miss a kit!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment