Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Prima Design Team Call

If you follow me, you know that I'm a huge Prima fan!  So, of course, with the Prima Design Team call up, I had to throw my hat into the ring, too! So, here goes... 

Altered Dress Form Canvas
This is a canvas that I made for the March PPP at Prima.  


Here is a closer look.  I made the form from paper mache and set in the backside of a canvas.


Layout
This layout was just for fun!  I love the Butterfly Collection and it fit perfectly with this photo.


I wanted to share a closer look.
  

Layout
This layout I made with the Bella Rouge Collection.  


I used some of my older Prima stash and added the new vellum butterflies!  I can't say enough about how much I love them!


Canvas Pedestal Frame
This is a canvas that I turned into a Pedestal Picture frame.  It holds a few photos and can be used to hold a series of photos of a special event.


For this project, I made a video with the process and instructions.




Here are a couple of close-ups of the project.



Layout
There are lots of Prima products, both old and new, included on this layout.


I really enjoy using all the embellishments that Prima makes, as you can see in this close-up.


Dress Form
I honestly think I could make dress forms all the time!  Here is an example of one that I created.


Layout
One last layout to share!

 

And one last close-up, too!


Additional Links:

Thank you for taking the time to look through my blog and for your consideration.  I truly appreciate it and can only imagine what a huge job it is to pick this team!  I would be thrilled to my toes to be a member!

I also know that many of my scrapbook friends are probably trying out and I would like to wish everyone the best of luck!  I know that each of you would be a great addition to the Prima team!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your work is amazing! all the best in your application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Robbie!! All of your creations are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sensational project Robbie!! they'd be lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete