Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sweet Heart

I've been having so much fun lately, playing with things in my stash!  I keep buying the best supplies and then not using them enough!  This is some My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste Collection..  As you can see, it's absolutely adorable!

 

Instead of adding my usual ribbon bow, I decided to make a paper bow.  I simply cut 3 strips of patterned paper and 3 strips of yellow cardstock.  The cardstock was 1/8" wider than the patterned paper.  Glue 2 of them into loops and add banner ends to the 3rd strip.  Finish off with a button.

Tip:  Use a strong, fast drying adhesive to hold it together firmly or use a brad to hold under the button.

There are so many cute embellishments in this collection!  I love the doily with the felt center, especially!  I also added a few Prima flowers and butterflies to layer.

 

Finish it off with a 'Sweet' mixed title.  I think it's so fun to mix up letters and fonts for titles. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment