Friday, March 7, 2014

Bloom Collection from Prima

Sometimes, the PERFECT collection comes along!

I couldn't believe it when I saw the Bloom Collection by Jamie Dougherty from Prima Marketing.  I simply couldn't have been any more perfect for this picture of Jade!  Well, ok, for my daugher it might have had blonde girls on the embellishments!  :) lol

I made this layout with it and I had so much fun doing it!  I simply had to add the large stitched heart to add just one more heart to the page!

 


I love the shapes of the journaling cards that are included in the collection.  I layered a few of them to make a background for the photo and to set the stage for the adorable embellishments.


Even the title was perfect!
This title was from the 12x12 Chipboard and all I did was add some foam behind it to raise it up a bit.
Seriously, how cute is the flair? 

I would be hard pressed to chose a favorite embellishment in this collection, but I think these little chipboard sunglasses would be in the running for my favorite!

 

Last but not least, since I've raved over how perfect it fits my photo, I had to include one more picture of the flair.
Of course, I 'LOVE' it!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an inspiring layout! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this page Robbie!!

    ReplyDelete