Friday, January 10, 2014

Enjoy for Leaky Shed Studio

This is a layout that I made with a package of the Victorian Oval Frames from Leaky Shed Studio.  I'm a sucker for frames and these are a gorgeous example of frames done right!

 

I kept this pretty simple.  I painted the frames white with acrylic paint.  It took a couple of coats, but I like the way it turned out to have a bit of a chalkboard look that went really well with this paper collection.  I used Prima Optimist collection for this layout.  I LOVE this release from Prima!!


You can see from the photo above that I put a coordinated piece of paper in the center of this small frame and also in the medium frame at the bottom.  Simple and a bit of extra interest.


The photo was placed in the center of the large frame and I used foam dots to raise it up a bit so that I could tuck the other chipboard piece underneath it.

 I finished it off by adding flowers and leaves layered underneath and on top of the cluster.
Super simple and fast!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment