Friday, November 25, 2011

Sketch Support One Page Sketch

Happy Thanksgiving!  No, I am not nuts!  I know that Thanksgiving was yesterday, but... we didn't celebrate until today.  My son didn't come home until today because he HAD to attend the Texas A&M vs. Texas game!  Although we are not thankful for the final outcome of the game, we are so thankful for the many blessings in our lives.  Mostly, we are thankful that we are able to be together for the holidays with those we love.

On that note, I came up with this layout for Sketch Support that features a picture of Jade that I took when she was home visiting for the holidays.

The sketch this month was another one that I really loved!  I changed it up a bit to make it work with my one photo.  You can see and download the sketch at Sketch Support. 


I used lots of layers on this page.  This collection from Bo Bunny is just gorgeous for winter photos. 
 It's called Snowfall. 


I decided to do some lacing on the page.  The sketch had two pieces of paper side by side, so lacing was a fun and pretty way to connect them and add interest.


Don't forget to check out Sketch Support to download the sketch I used for this page and many others!!  There are so many more inspiring layouts done with the sketch there, too!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous absolutly gorgeous !!! So full of details, love the blue and brown colors ♥ Beautiful photo !! All together WOW... Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete