Monday, November 28, 2011

Little Yellow Bicycle Cycling Team!

It was such fun news to hear that I was being asked to be on the Little Yellow Bicycle Cycling Team!  I got to play with the fabulous Hello! Fall collection.

Now... how cool is that?

We were asked to make a project, but who could possibly stop at one with this collection?  It's simply perfect for your fall pages and decorating!

So, I did a layout!

Beautiful
These are a friend's grandchildren. The collection worked so well with the picture of the children surrounded by pumpkins!  In fact, it worked so well that...


 I did another layout with pumpkins! 

Fall
This is another friend's adorable little girl on a recent trip to the pumpkin patch.


Of course, I still wanted to play with the collection, so I came up with this 8x10 canvas to
set out for Thanksgiving.


I shared all the details of these at Little Yellow Bicycle and
I would LOVE IT if you stopped by the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog
to see the instructions and close-ups of my projects!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hey you!! congrats on LYB posting!!!! I left you some love over there...hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rocked it girl! Love the crisp clean feel of 1st layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you certainly rocked it Robbie. Your projects are stunning and suit the papers perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá Robbie,
    Estou apaixonada pelo seu trabalho!
    Você está de parabéns!!!
    Estou começando a fazer scrapbook e tenho me inspirado em suas páginas.
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your LO is original is kept. Sincere congratulations from Italy

    ReplyDelete