Friday, November 18, 2011

Bo Bunny Challenge

It's time for another challenge at Bo Bunny!

Be sure to go to the blog to check out the details!  The challenge this week is all about your everyday life.  I chose to take some pictures of things that I try to do each and every day.  Some of the Good Things!  After all, I don't particularly want to scrap about housekeeping or errands!  LOL

I also used a picture of myself.  I very seldom do this, but I think it's important that someday someone will know a bit about the people who made all of these albums.  :)  It's too bad that it pretty much takes a challenge to make me scrap myself but it usually does!  Maybe we should all take a personal challenge to scrap about ourselves every now and again.


I added lots of layers to this layout.  I even layered my pictures.


Just another close-up of my page.  I used glimmer mist and chalk ink to change the color of that fabulous antique lace flower from Bo Bunny! 


Don't forget to drop by the Bo Bunny Blog for the details on the challenge!! 
There is a PRIZE in the offering for one lucky winner!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment