Thursday, November 2, 2017

DIY Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial for Create with Prima

Hi everyone!  Today, I'm up on youtube with a video tutorial for Create with Prima!

For this one, I'll show you how to make an easy pumpkin that can be customized to fit your decor.  I used some of the beautiful IOD Stamps from Prima Marketing to stamp the fabric, which gives you even more options when customizing fabric.
 

You can watch the full video right here:



The little sign that I used for my grouping was created using all the same embellishments.


I'm loving the Zella Teal collection and it fits perfectly with the stamping!


And a closer look!


Be sure to drop by the Prima Blog to keep up with everything the Prima Designers are up to and all the current news and releases from Prima Marketing Inc.! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good new to everyone YOU MUST BE CAREFUL HERE, MOST OF THECOMMENT ABOUT JOINING ILLUMINATI ARE FAKE I WASRECENTLY SCAM BY 12 PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE

      ILLUMINATI AGENT.
      I LOST OVER $5000 UNTIL A FRIEND DIRECT ME TO A REAL
      AGENT PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI QUICKLY CALL. MR   Emmanuel 

      +2349033255083 OK
      ....... Hello my brothers and sisters this message is coming right from the good Temple of Illuminati, Alot of people have been scam and dupe just because they want to join the brotherhood of

      Illuminati, here is the good news 5 month ago I wanted to join the brotherhood of Illuminati but I was fraud and Scan by the fake people using the website on till I meet the right member call : MR Emmanuel  who help

      me to be a member of the brotherhood today am so happy because money is no longer the problem , is how to spend it ...... If you need the help of my helper you can Email her at   illuminati666headoffice@gmail.com  or

      WhatsApp him on  +2349033255083 ...... May god baphomet bless and make you rich for ever //////////

      Delete
  2. Hello and good day,
    Allow me to present a $80 million business idea that will be of great benefit to both of us. Please e-mail info.johnmanebiz@gmail.com,
    for more information.
    Regards,
    John Mane
    Alexandria Minerals Corporation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete