Thursday, September 28, 2017

Owl Canvas for Create with Prima Video Tutorial

Fall is in the air and I'm READY!  Prima has a new collection that is fabulous for your fall projects!  It's called Autumn Moon and has the perfect color pallet to mix with all your fall decor.

I created this shadow box like canvas using some of the collection along with some other Prima Products that match.  I'm a nut for the owls that we are seeing in decor right now, but I wanted him to be Prima-fied!


This project is quite straight forward and you can watch the video right here:




I added some close-ups so that you can see the placement if you want to give this a try!  Isn't he cute?  I think the metal pieces make him extra special though!


Lots of details!  Most of it is Prima Flowers, but I even went out into my yard to get some sticks! 


One last close-up for the placement, if you want to see how it came together.  

 
As always, I invite you to join our group on Facebook!  Create With Prima  Be sure to share your latest projects!  We love to see what you are up to!

Also, don't forget to stop by the Prima Blog to see all the latest from the Design Team!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing!!!!I I too, love owls! (A family of owls comes every year next door at my son's and DIL house. They lay their eggs in a flower pot on their balcony and my son has a webcam that over 7million people have watched)So I love anything that has an owl! I have to make one of these shadow boxes! I love everything you make! Could you tell me where you got your owl please? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Incredible!

    ReplyDelete