Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Card with Prima Boxed Flowers

Hi everyone!  I made this card for Prima's Blog using some of the Gorgeous Prima Boxed Flowers.  There are so many choices with the boxed flowers and each one is just as beautiful as the others!  They are also such a great value!

For this card, I used some of the white flowers.  These are so beautiful and I love how easy they are to alter to fit any project.  
 

For this card, I used the Watercolor Confections to color both the card and the flowers.  With all the products that Prima makes, there are so many ways to add color to the white Boxed Flowers.


AND... don't forget about all the terrific Prima embellishments!  I used Resist Tags, Wood Icons, a Prima Stencil and even some Prima wire to embellish!  

As always, don't forget to check out the Prima Blog for even more ideas!!  There are always so many beautiful projects to inspire!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment