Wednesday, February 3, 2016

NEW PRIMA Watercolor Confections, 6x6 Resist Pads and Flowers

I had the opportunity to create with the new Prima Watercolor Confections for CHA projects.  Let me tell you that these are amazing!!  They are so pigmented and come in the cutest containers!  A little bit goes a LONG WAY, too!

By starting with the new 6x6 Resist Pads, I was able to create some little shadow box frames that will look nice in my home.  This is the Resist Pad that goes with the Tales of You and Me collection.  It's beautiful!


Here is a photo of the first one I created.  I chose to use the black printed pages for this project to coordinate beautifully with my 6x6 shadow box frames.


This close-up shows some of the dimension.  The resist pad is also especially versatile with the pages that have beautiful elements that you can cut out and use as embellishments to add dimension.  And LOOK at theses NEW FLOWERS!  They are perfect with watercolor backgrounds!


Here is the second one of the set.    It is very similar to the other one so that it will coordinate with the first one.  I chose to use the same colors and the same types of embellishments, too.


Don't forget the Watercolor Confections when you are wanting to coordinate your ribbons, trims and other embellishments with you projects.  I colored them all, even the wood with the confections and it worked perfectly!


Start watching for these in your LSS or favorite online store!  You are going to WANT these!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Robbie,
    Beautiful. I have them on order with all the watercolors - hopefully - will receive them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtaking. I love this.

    ReplyDelete