Monday, June 8, 2015

June at Flying Unicorn

This layout was made with the Flying Unicorn June Kit. There are so many fun little bits and pieces to add to your pages in this month's kits. 

I chose to play up the soft pink pieces in the kit for this layout.  


I love the little heart stencil that was in the kits.  It was such a perfect fit for this sweet little photo.  I used gel medium and gave the hearts a sprinkle of pink glitter.


How fun are the little chipboard words?  There were so many to choose from, but for this photo, you sparkle was perfect!!!  I added a bit of green ink .

The butterflies were glued down, but because they are charms, I decided to echo the pink thread used in my stitching to go through the loop.


Now, who can resist these glittery pink Prima flowers?  So pretty!  I also added a few leaves and extra flowers to the clustering.

Remember the bits and pieces?  I tucked in some of the chipboard flowers and buttons, too!


Don't forget to take a look at the Flying Unicorn Store to get all the details on how you can get the kits!  Also, there are so many other goodies in the store!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment