Monday, February 23, 2015

More Flying Unicorn February Kit

I seriously loved the February Kits from Flying Unicorn!
This kit was so awesome!  I love when the papers lend themselves to being cut up and re-arranged or cut up and used for design elements!  These beautiful papers in the kit this month were perfect for that!

Here is another layout that I made using the kits.


The squares were cut from one of the papers.  I just distressed the edges and randomly chose squares to add foam to for dimensional interest.  


Of course, there were beautiful florals, adornments and other pieces included.  I painted my adornments for this layout to make them blend better with my design.


I also couldn't resist adding some sweet polka dot ribbons to go with the sweet baby photo!

Be sure to check out the kits at Flying Unicorn!  You don't want to miss any of them!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment