Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle Escape Collection

Escape with Little Yellow Bicycle!

Have you seen this new collection yet?  It is such a terrific travel collection and includes all the wonderful embellishments that you can always expect from Little Yellow Bicycle!

I've been wanting to scrap some of the pictures of my daughter that were taken when she was getting ready to enter the adult world and when I saw the journey, discover and day trip embellishments, it seemed to be a perfect fit.  After all, there are many ways to take a journey besides the standard, traveling for vacation.  :)  It didn't hurt that her purse matched the collection perfectly!


Because her car is black, as were some of the embellishments, I chose to use black stitching to add some extra detailing.  I also used some of the clear stickers in black that are made by LYB's Deja View lable.  These stickers are so great!  They have weight, which makes them so easy to place. 

Thanks for dropping by!  I know that it has been a while since I posted.  Sometimes, life gets really busy!  At least it does around here!  I'll be back to posting regularly now, though!

Don't miss the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog for more ideas using this terrific new collection!  Also, CHA is right around the corner and LYB has so much more coming soon!  Gotta Love That!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing and beautiful layout! I love LYB travel paper and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete