Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Blog Hop Time Again!

Hi everyone! It's that time again... Blog Hop Time at Really Reasonable Ribbon! This month's ribbon assortment is flat out ADORABLE!! If you love black and white, you are going to want this one for sure! Check it out!



If you have girls, you know that every time you turn around they need a little gifty item. I am always trying to come up with something quick and easy for these little gifts. I call them my Quicky Gifts. You know the ones... the little things that you need for friend's birthday extras, secret pals, teachers, etc. Also, little things to tuck into a gift basket to add a 'little extra'. That is my project for this month's blog hop.



When I saw the zebra print ribbon, I knew that I had to use it. I think it is so cute with pink and it adds a touch of edge for the picture of my daughter and her friend's picture.



This little holder can be used for candy or trinkets and is nothing more than a rectangle of paper for the base. If you can tie a bow and cut paper, this is the project for you. Very quick and easy! The little zebra print bucket was in the Target Dollar Spot. All of the precious ribbons used are in the Monthly Ribbon Club Assortment.

Now... onto the rest of the Blog Hop! If you made it here from Cassie's Blog, you are on the right track and need to make your next stop at Kym Weber


If you started here to get into the order of things, go back to Really Reasonable Ribbon to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow the instructions to win the prize!! While you are there, be sure to check out the fabulous ideas from the design team.

Here is a list of all the stops, just in case you need it for reference.

Iwona Palamountain

Cassie Box

Robbie Herring

Kym Weber

Mindy Baxter

Gini Cagle

Amber Goble

Susan Dupre

Kerri Michaud

Trudy Sjolander

Cheryl Walker

Erika Taylor


Thanks for dropping by!

25 comments:

  1. oh my
    that's a lovely gift
    just love the idea of zebra with pink, just perfect
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea - and how COOL is that zebra print ribbon. I need some!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift idea! I love the zebra thing going on here! I would be thrilled to receive a gift like this! Hey....I live in Texas, too. I think I need to get to know you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the hot pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where r guys come up with these fab ideas, I will never know! this is such a cute set!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your little gift set! The pink with the zebra print looks fabulous! What a beautiful picture of your daughter and her friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ideas!!!
    My wheels are turning!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift! I love the color and pattern mix as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project Robbie. I love the Zebra print ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your gift set is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea, and will copy it for a shower I am giving next month

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea and love the color combo on this...TFS!!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  14. love how you dressed everything up with the ribbon :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so creative and always manage to create some great projects, keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card fab color combo too
    hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your work and the ribbon . thanks for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  18. We ALWAYS need those quick gifts..thanks for sharing! And that zebra ribbon is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Robbie, those are such great projects and look awesome with this month's ribbon club!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very fun idea! I will have to CASE it next time I have a gift that can be wrapped like this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute giftset!!! I love it, and I love the colors,and ribbon you used!!! Beautiful job!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  22. The colors really pop and bring to mind the old song "girls just wanna have fun" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors, ribbon and the gift ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete