Friday, July 7, 2017

Favorite Color with Prima

Today on the Prima Blog, it's all about some of the designer's favorite colors.  My favorite color is blue which is perfect for the most current Prima Collection St. Tropez.  This collection has a lot of different shades of blue and is terrific for scrapbooking your favorite tropical photos!


I've been busy scrapbooking some of my daughter's vacation photos.  I love how well this collection works with them!  The flowers are beautiful and the chipboard has so many fun elements to coordinate.

I used a lot of techniques from my most recent Live with Prima Video for this page, too!  You can see the video here:  Message in a Bottle Canvas Tutorial





Be sure to go by the Prima Blog to see more from the Design Team!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment