Thursday, April 27, 2017

Framed Spring Wreath for Live with Prima

It's always fun coming up with ideas for Live with Prima.  I love home decor and I also love things that can be customized to fit into any home.  This one easily works with any colors you might want to use!  

 

Here is the video that shows exactly how I created this.  Of course, if you have questions, just ask!  I'm always happy to explain further.


These tiny pots are so cute!!  I knew when I had this idea, that I had to include some!  Of course, I had to alter them a bit and that is all included in the video.


This is the first time that I've used the Prima Gold Crackle Paste and I think it's awesome!  Trust me, you will be seeing this again on my projects!  It's the perfect combination of shiny and distressed!  LOVE it!


One more close up for placement and details.  :)


As always, I invite you to check out the Prima Blogprima.typepad.com lots of ideas, inspiration and all the latest news!  Be sure to look for the Live with Prima group on Facebook, too!   We would love to have you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment