Monday, May 2, 2016

Foiling on Anything - Prima Adhesive Rub-ons with Foils

I had to smile about today's post for foils at Prima.  Foiling Fun!  For me, that means foiling on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!  I just can't get enough of the new Adhesive Rub-Ons combined with the new Foils! 

These little bottles filled with Metallique Paints provided a beautiful background for the Adhesive Rub-ons.  I used flower rub-ons for each of the bottles to give my Mechanicals butterflies a pretty garden to flutter through.


In the close-up, you can see the colors of the bottles that provided a beautiful background for my foiling.  I used the new Metallique Paints dripped into the inside of the bottles for the coloring.  I then used the same colors to paint the butterflies and wire.


Tip:  Be sure to save all the bits and pieces of rub-ons left over from your projects.  All of the flowers that I used were pieces that I had saved after completing larger projects.  They are beautiful and perfect for these small bottles.

Be sure to take a peek at the Prima Blog to get many more ideas for Foiling on Anything!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your altered bottles are so very gorgeous, Robbie! I love the wonderful colors, butterflies and awesome rub-ons. Question: Did you add water to the paints in the bottle or just the paint? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie I just adore these bottles! I am going to order some paints and you said you might have some extra tips? Ok I see the contact me button :)

    ReplyDelete