Monday, October 20, 2014

Dress Form Class with Flying Unicorn

Hi y'all!  As promised, here are some close-ups of my class project.  I'm a little late posting them, so I would like to apologize to anyone who has been waiting!  We've been so crazy busy and had to go out of town.  But... here they are!  :)

If you didn't get a chance to see the show live, here it is!  I would love to hear what you think and to see anything you create based on my classes!




Here is the full length photo of the dress form.

 

This is the top of the form.  I shared every step in the class, so you can see all the techniques there.


The top of the skirt.  


Finally, this is the back of the dress form. 


A huge thank you to everyone who has been tuning in!  I truly appreciate it!!  

I'll be teaching live again on December 10!  Hope you will join me!

Photobucket

1 comment: