Monday, September 29, 2014

Ustream Class with Flying Unicorn


Hi y'all!  This is the project that I did for Flying Unicorn University on Ustream! 

 If you want to know how to make paper ruffles for your projects, this is the place to go!

If you have already watched, you know that we ran short on time, so I promised to share the card dimensions here on my blog.  Well, I thought I did, but it didn't post!  So, a bit late... scroll down to the bottom to see all the details!

If you missed the class, you can watch it right here!  





A close up to show off the beautiful Petaloo Flowers!

  
And a close up of the tag!


Alright, here is a close up of the card.  
The finished card is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2".  

Each of the ruffles are 1 inch wide.  I made them using the flat method shown in the class because the card is a bit longer than the tag and they lay nicer and straighter using that method.  The strips behind the ruffles are still 1/2 wide. 


To keep the inside neat when attaching your bow, just simply cut a little slit along the fold to thread your ribbon through.  Tie your bow and your ready to attach your embellishments and add a sentiment!


Thanks so much to everyone that watched!!  I hope the rest of you will drop by to see me and the other designers on Wednesday Nights at 8 Central!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment