Friday, February 15, 2013

Bo Bunny - Isabella Collection

The Isabella Collection is so soft and beautiful.  The pale greys and creams go so beautifully with the pink accents.  I couldn't resist adding in some of the blossoms and some stitches with it.  With three sizes of doilies, Bo Bunny has given endless possibilities for using them.  On this layout, this soft picture just seemed to need to be surrounded by the lace edges.
 
Sweet Sisters
I used the largest doilie to frame the picture.  I printed it 5x5 and then cut it into a circle.
 
 
My mom is a quilter and I got excited when I saw this print on one of the papers.  Quilters call them feathers which is kind of fun since real feathers are the rage in scrapbooking right now.  :)
 
 
The blossoms are just so pretty!  I layered them with a bit of fussy cut paper and some chipboard. 
 
 
Be sure to check out the Bo Bunny Blog for more inspiration and some great ideas with all the new collections!!  There is something for everyone! 

 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project Robbie. I love all the clusters and the doilies are the perfect touch. So soft and feminine!

    ReplyDelete