Thursday, January 24, 2013

Limited Supplies - Bo Bunny

A handful of supplies can go a LONG WAY!  Limited supplies doesn't mean limited possibilities!
Each month, the Bo Bunny Team creates layouts that follow a formula.  We limit ourselves to 3 patterned papers, 1 cardstock sheet, I sticker sheet and 1 package of embellishments.
 
Seniors
Bo Bunny-Mama Razzi 2
 
I was a HUGE fan of the first Mama Razzi collection and I think this one is even better!!
 
 
Using the front and backs of your papers makes your supplies go further.  A little bit of planning before cutting can make for fun embellishments.  Bo Bunny includes so many prints on their papers which make them perfect for embellishing.  This is what I did with the squares on one of the sheets.
 
 
It's amazing how many stickers are included in the combo sticker packages.  I have to say that I barely scratched the surface of the sheet! 
 
The embellishments that I chose were the buttons.  I really loved that they were a mix of traditional and chipboard buttons.  Lots of different textures to add interest!
 
 
Keeping it simple doesn't have to mean that you can't add stitching details.  Instead of stitching in a traditional way, I just added holes at the corners and stopping points.  Use all 6 strands of the floss for this technique. 
 
Be sure to check out the Bo Bunny Blog for more ideas, classes and tutorials!
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a unique design. This is so so cool!! I am of course pinning this technique! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete