Friday, November 2, 2012

Acorn Hollow- Little Yellow Bicycle

It's my last project with Acorn Hollow for the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog.  I have to say that I'm a little bit sad to put this collection away!  It's such a fun and easy collection to work with!!  Be assured that I will be hanging on to every last scrap of it to use later!  :)
 
5 Things I'm Thankful For
 
 
I just HAD to pull those little journal sheets out of the 5 Things envelopes so that I could see them better!  The shapes are just adorable and with the flat edges on one side, I thought that the would make a terrific banner!  It also leaves plenty of room for adding journaling.
 
 
Because I wanted to use the journaling card as part of my design, I simply added the names and dates to this one. 
 
 
The Paper Crafting Kit makes embellishment clustering so easy!!  Don't forget the precious little pieces from the Clear Cuts for layering, too!
 
 
Be sure to check out the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog for more great ideas for Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving!  The team has been super busy creating!
 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the journaling cards for your banner. Awesome idea! You did a great job using this collection!

    ReplyDelete