Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle New Makin' the Grade

Don't you love it when you find a fabulous school collection that is not just for the little ones?  Little Yellow Bicycle has certainly delivered with Makin' the Grade!  Of course, there are plenty of pieces for the younger kids, but the collecion rocks the older kid's pages, too!
 
I made this page of my daughter and some of her friends during their senior year. 
 
 
I saw these little clipboards at Walmart.  Because they don't have the big clip on the top, I decided to pick one up and try it on a page.  It's no bigger than some of the flowers and layers that I've done and it slides right into the page protector.  I couldn't resist adding a touch of ginham ribbon to it, too. 
 
 
The Paper Crafting Kit has everything you need to make these ribbon banners.  They are an adorable touch to the collection!
 
 
Be sure to drop by the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog for more ideas using the Makin' the Grade collection!  The design team will be sharing our ideas all month!
Photobucket

1 comment: