Saturday, February 18, 2012

Growing Up Country **Bo Bunny**

The Bo Bunny Blog is featuring layouts about growing up.  We were asked to do a kind of 'then and now' layout about growing up.  I couldn't resist pulling out some pictures of Jade with the animals.  It seemed a perfect fit for this assignment since she and my son were raised in the country and spent so much time outside with the animals.    It was a huge part of their growing up years and I honestly think it helped shape them into the people they are.

Growing Up Country

I made this using the new Bo Bunny Country Garden collection.  It is such a beautiful collection with soft colors and so many posibilities.  The pictures are of Jade at about 6, 10 and 19.  It's funny how everytime I get out the camera, we end up in the goat pens.  Now that we live in town, it is something that I really miss.


I used some of the new Bo Bunny Double Dot paper for this scalloped piece.  This one is Powder Blue Vintage.  I am crazy for this new version of Double Dots from Bo Bunny.  Also, the Double Dot ribbon is double-sided, which makes it so easy to work with!


I did a lot of stitching on this one.  I also used a LOT of alphabet stickers to tell the story.  I don't make my titles so prominent often, but occasionally, I like to do something like this one.  I didn't really use journaling, so this works.  


Be sure to check out the Bo Bunny Blog for more ideas!  There are SIX new collections from CHA and they are showing up in the blog now!

Also, don't forget to take a peek at the Mini Album Class Videos!  I had such fun making the album and Kris has ROCKED the tutorial!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment