Saturday, March 26, 2011

Challenge at Bo Bunny

It's time for a new challenge at Bo Bunny!  As you know by now, that means a Bo Bunny Scrappy Prize is up for grabs!!  Be sure to check out the blog to get the details and enter the challenge!

The challenge this time is to scrap what is in your purse.  No, not your wallet!  The unusual, the interesting, the must haves... you know, the bottom of your purse!

Here is my take:  Let me tell you, I am a complete purse PIG!  I would say that I am going to do better, but after all these years, I just don't think it will happen! :)


I used the Ad Lib collection for this one.  It is such a fun collection and I thought it was the perfect match for this challenge and my layout!

So... I hope to see your take at the Bo Bunny Blog!!

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Robbie - this is so fun! Love the idea and you are right - totally outside your normal CZ. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete