Friday, February 11, 2011

Bo Bunny Challenges!

Hi Ladies!!!  Guess what?  There are 2 challenges going on at the Bo Bunny Blog right now!  You need to scoot on over there and take a peek!  After all, there are Bo Bunny Goodies on the line! 

The first challenge due is a card challenge.  We challenge you to create a card using Valentine's Candy.  I had such fun with this one!  You have until February 21st to finish this one.  Be sure to check out the details on the blog here.  You will see many more ideas for this challenge at Bo Bunny!

Here is what I came up with...

Don't Burst My Bubble - Bee Mine


Tips: I made this using the packaging from some Bo Bunny Buttons and Bling.  I love recycling my packaging when it's empty.  I just cut off the excess plastic and kept the round circle for the 'bubble' of the machine.  The chipboard lettering and candy was placed inside and then I used some hotglue to hold it together.  The letterstickers were added to the paper that backs the 'bubble'.   I love how the clear packaging allowed me to layer my message.

Candy Used: Gumballs and Conversation Hearts


Supplies Used: Crazy Love 6x6 Pad, Crazy Love iCandy Brads, Crazy Love 12" Chipboard,
Crazy Love Dimensional Stickers, Crazy Love Cut-outs paper,Double-Dot Paper Pink Punch Dot, Double-Dot Ribbon Chocolate.

Other Supplies Used: Jenni Bowlin Alpha Stickers, DMC embroidery floss.
 
Also, it is time for a Friday Sketch Challenge at the Bo Bunny Blog!  You are really going to want to play along with this wonderful sketch by Carin McDonough!!  Check this out...
user posted image
 
Go here to be inspired by the design team and see the details about adding your links.  The due date for this one is February 23.
 
While you are there, be sure to check out the Valentine's ideas!  The DT has shared some fabulous ones that you are sure to want to take a peek at!
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I was fairly happy with my card for the candy card.....until I saw yours!!! HOLY MOLY!!! You are so clever and creative my friend!! That has to be the most awesome card I've seen in a long time!! You are always such an inspiration to me Robbie!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete