Sunday, November 28, 2010

Two Page Layouts

This month, one of my assignments at Bo Bunny was to create a two page layout.  Until last month, I hadn't made a two page layout in YEARS!  I have to say that I'm really enjoying them.  I love that I have so much more room to put my pictures and tell the story with two pages.  And... more room for fabulous Bo Bunny papers and embellishments!  What a great combination! 

Here is what I came up with.  I used the gorgeous new Midnight Frost release. 


This is the kids years ago on a rare winter vacation.  Being from Central Texas, we don't have REALLY cold weather often.  The best part was that it snowed the next day and they had a blast playing in it!

Be sure to check out the Bo Bunny blog for more fantastic two page layout ideas!  While you're there be sure to check out the current challenge!  You could win some Bo Bunny goodies!

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment: