Friday, August 20, 2010

And the Winner is...

Hi everyone!!  I had meant to get a winner up earlier.  It has been a busy week.  My daughter has been on vacation this week.  She has been visiting us!  Those of you with grown children know how rare it is to get them home and all to yourself for a few days.  It has been such fun hanging out and spending time with her.  What is even better?  My son has been home, too!  I'll have him home all next week and then it's back to school.  I'm treasuring every minute!

I have to thank everyone who took time to drop by and comment!!  I so enjoyed reading all of your posts!!  Thanks so much!!

A little clarification, too.  A few of you thought that the ribbon RAK is the picture shown.  That is actually the ribbon club assortment at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  My RAK does include some of those ribbons, but it is not the same.  Sorry for not being more clear!

And the winner of the RAK is...


The 12th person to follow me was:
Yvonne said...




I just love this ribbon. It's beautiful. I am a follower of your blog.
Thanks for the chance to join in.
8/13/2010

Yvonne, please use the link on the sidebar to send me an e-mail with your address!  I'll get your ribbon right out to you!

Hope that everyone has a great weekend!
Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. congrtas hun
    and robbie thanks for the chance
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete