Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Must Have - Great Scissors

It's another Monday Must Have! As a crafter, the right pair of scissors is a Must Have! Getting the job done right the first time often entails having the right tools.

Do any of you have these scissors?



These are the MOST VERSITILE tool that I own. I would probably not have purchased them on my own because I thought that they were just another pair of scissors! NOT TRUE! I was lucky enough to win a pair on NSBD at Scrapbook.com last year. Wow! These scissors will cut just about anything. Chipboard is not a problem with these. Who would have guessed that you could fussy cut chipboard with a pair of scissors? You can with these!

On top of using these for your scrapbooking, you will find that they are a great tool around the house. Mine are forever disappearing into my husband's stash! I finally promised him his own pair. He has cut metal, vinyl flooring pieces and even balsa wood with these. Actually, my son did the balsa wood. I think that he might need a pair, too! What is really terrific about these is that after all that, I can still cut ribbon with my pair. They LAST and LAST! These scissors are tough!

I will have to tell you though, as good as they are... I still prefer my Cutter Bee Scissors for paper fussy cutting.



What is so great about these? They are small, very sharp and have tiny tip to get the best cuts. I have had mine since I started scrapbooking and they are still going strong! The perfect tool for the job!

So what about you? Are there any other scissors that you MUST HAVE? I want to hear about it!

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. I used my 40% off coupon and bought a pair of "Tim" scissors!!! Everything Robbie said is true!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tim scissors!!! I have another one, the Martha Stewart fine tip! I use this for ribbon, and it is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete