Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Must Have and a Blog Hop

It's hard to believe that it's already Monday again! I had a busy week getting ready for a party at my house. My parents had a party at my house this weekend. We had 30 people and it was lots of fun! Good people, good food and good times!

Check out this picture that I got during the party. My husband had taken the dogs out front and they walked right by this sweet baby! He called me from the front yard to get a picture. You can tell how tiny he is by how big the grass looks by his little head. I LOVE spring!



Now, onto Monday Must Haves...

This is a simple one. Do you have one of these?



This is such a simple little tool and such a useful one, too! I use this all the time. I love that it is inexpensive and that the refills are inexpensive, too. I got my X when I first started scrapping and I have been a fan ever since. In case you aren't familiar with it, it is a sticker maker. It makes small stickers and you can get either re-positionable or permanant refills. I prefer the permanant. I am able to position my embellishments and move them quickly if needed. After it goes down for a bit, it is there! No falling off the page later.

This is such a handy thing to use with die-cut letters and other small die-cut shapes. It is also my favorite way to adhere ribbons and trims to my pages. Any small thing that you want to adhere works in this little gem.

Be sure to use a coupon or watch for sales on the re-fills. I always get them that way and they are less than $3 with a coupon or on sale at Hobby Lobby. Even Walmart carries them.

Hint for ribbon: If you are using more than one ribbon on a page, set them side by side and pull them through at the same time. Lots less waste that way!

Hint for letters: Do several letters back to back before you tear off your strip. It saves adhesive this way, too.

AND... On to the Blog Hop!

Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a Blog Hop on Thursday! They are giving away another ribbon kit, too! You won't want to miss it!



Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a fab photo!!!! What a fantastic place to live I's sooooooo jealous!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete