Monday, August 29, 2016

New Julie Nutting Stamps from Prima!

This is one of the new Prima Stamps from Julie Nutting!  Although this stamp at first glance is a Halloween stamp, if you think a little outside the box, it is perfect for a masquerade theme or prom, etc.  The options are endless.  Leave the mask off and this stamp works for any formal affair!

I chose to embrace the masquerade idea for this tag.  I loved how the new Prima Rossibelle collection looked with this theme!


You can see that I added lots of dimension to my tag.  Also, check out the new Rossibelle trim!!  It added a beautiful finishing touch to my tag! 

Don't forget to check out the blog for other new things from Prima and Julie Nutting!!  There are also new dies!  You won't want to miss them!!

Photobucket

1 comment: