Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Live with Prima Dream Wall Decor

I recently created this Plaque using beautiful Prima products on Live with Prima!  I used the new Limited Edition Color Bloom Sprays for a vibrant look!

In case you have missed it, two times a week we teach a free class on Live with Prima!  I'm adding the recording so you can watch it back right here on my blog!

This started with a Prima IOD Carte Blanch Plaque.  I added beautiful Relics and Artifacts butterflies from Prima by Sandra Evertson.  Of course lots of flowers and mediums, too!


If you look closely, you can also see some new foils and even Memory Hardware Fragments!  Prima does it again and again!


Here is the class!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is really quite informative blog such qualitative info I have never seen anywhere.
    wallpaper borders

    ReplyDelete