Thursday, May 1, 2014

More with 3 Birds Studio Design and a Sneak

Hi!  Today I wanted to share a layout that I did for 3 Birds Studio
This one was done with the Graceful Season Collection.  I'm loving this collection!  It's so versatile and beautiful!


I used some of the journal cards in the 6x6 paper pad for the  base of my design.

 

I added some fussy cutting flowers and layered a bow to enhance the design.


Next up, I added some glittery accents by including the frame and the title piece from the chipboard set to finish of the design.  


I have been loving working with this collection and can't wait for the next one!  It's right around the corner! This next collection is called Midday Medley and has an entirely new set of embellishments! 

  

To see the images stickers included in this sneak, take a look at the 3 Birds Blog!  They are so AWESOME!  I can't wait until you get to see it all!

Finally, be sure to be watching for the festivities for National Scrapbook Day! We are sharing new projects all week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment