Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Vacation Selfie


Hi y'all!

My daughter recently had a great vacation with her best friend to Destin, Forida. Of course, they were posting photos on Facebook, so I had to grab some!  I loved this cute selfie best, so it is the first of many that I used.

I knew that this trip was coming up, so I had ordered the Prima SeaShore Collection recently.  It turned out to be a great match for her photos!  Can't wait to use it again!


The flowers are terrific!  I love the tiny ones to add more layers.  They tuck in so nicely!  Look closely and you can see the little anchors on the black one.  So cute!


  I'm not going to admit how many packages of these metal frames that I have.  :)
I chose to use the dreamy definition in this heart because the photo just seemed to require it!


Cute tags, more flowers and metal!  I used foam to vary the heights for dimension and to make layering easier.  

   


Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment