Thursday, April 10, 2014

3 Birds Studio Designs

Just sharing a layout that I made for 3 Birds Studio's Blog using the Graceful Seasons Collection.  I'm seriously continuously amazed at how versatile this collection is.  For this layout, I was playing with the soft colors in the collection.  The grey papers and embellishments give a really pretty contrast to the softer colors.


I love chipboard pieces that are included, too!  There are so many title options and great shapes.  Adding glitter and foil to many of the pieces really sends them over the top!  They are so pretty!

 

Since I love flowers, the Quilled Card Kit pieces are making an appearance on many of my pages.  For these flowers, I added a touch of pearly mist to add a bit of shine.
 

Finally, a couple of ribbon bows worked over and under the photo and frames for a touch of my style and a bit more interest and it's done!  
 
 

Be sure to stop by the 3 Birds Blog to see more of what the Design Team is up to.  Also, don't forget that this collection is available on the HSN website!  

You will love it!
Photobucket

1 comment: