Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Yellow Bicycle Cycling Team

I am really excited to be on the Little Yellow Bicycle Cycling Team again!   This time, I got to create with the Wonder and Wishes Collection.  The traditional colors in this collection make it a breeze for creating Christmas layouts and projects. 

For my first project, I made a layout. 

Sweet Helper

I had to laugh when I finished this layout and remembered that I had done a layout of this same little sweetie from last year and used 'Sweet Helper' on the page!  :)  It just goes to show that it's a perfect description for her.


The clear-cuts are perfect for layering on your projects.  I also used some die-cut papers from the collection for layering.  Check out the wonderful felt poinsettias from LYB!  Love them!

 
I used lots of different products for the clustering on the bottom right corner.  Fabric, flowers, stickers and even pom poms are included in this terrific collection!


I couldn't resist adding a bit of gingham ribbon to compliment all the sweet polka dots.  The little stick pins are so perfect for adding detail to a bow.  I just tied the twine around the pins and glued the pom poms to the top.  Easy and such cute extras from the collection.


Next up is another layout.  Take a look at these PRECIOUS little boys! 

December Joy

Their grandmother took this picture of them and I couldn't help but think of the joy of grand kids during this time of year.  Using the Banner Chipboard and a sticker combined for the title fit the bill.

 More layers here.  These were done by combining patterned paper, die-cut papers and even a large tag from the album package.  LYB does some fantastic albums that have lots of great pieces than can be added to pages, too.


More stickpins through a bow.  :)  As you can tell, I love that look!  I also punched holes in the chipboard piece to pull the ribbon through for added detail.  I mimicked the die-cut banner piece with a long hand-cut banner. 


Be sure to take a look at the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog for more inspirational ideas for Christmas!  There is a lot of fun going on over there!  They are also releasing some of their new collections!  I, for one, can't wait to get my hands on some of the new goodies!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/13/2012

    Obey all traffic laws and signs when riding your beach cruiser. Although most people don't need to be reminded of this, we just want to ensure the safety of everyone that buys a beach cruiser from them.
    Schwinn

    ReplyDelete