Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wild and Free from Prima!

I created this using Prima's new Wild and Free collection by Frank Garcia.  This collection is great for so many things and has beautiful rose gold accents.  I started with one of Prima's 12x12 Watercolor Panels that I opened up, rolled back and filled with lots of the Wild and Free papers, elements and Flowers.


I used some of the journal cards that are printed on the papers to tuck into my feather wreath and behind my little birdie.  I also tucked in some of the Ephemera elements.


Of course, don't forget Prima's Flowers!!!  The new release flowers are beautiful, as always!  

Be sure to go by the Prima Blog!  We are continuing to showcase all the new releases and you don't want to miss anything!  Trust me! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment