Friday, February 10, 2017

It's Love with Prima

Today on the Prima Blog it's All about LOVE!  I created these little canvases then tied them together with my favorite ribbons.  This idea could easily be done as separate canvases, too!  

 

I used some of the Prima Paper Clay to make this heart for the "O".  I just rolled out some paper clay with a rolling pin, stamped on it with a Prima Stamp and then cut it out in the shape of a heart. 


I painted the wood alphas with White Gesso, then colored them to match.  I used the same stamp to give them a bit of pattern.  The last thing was Prima WAX!  I can't get enough of this stuff!  All the gold accents on the canvas, wood and paper clay are done using the wax!


To embellish, I used Prima flowers, IOD Moulds and Trim. 


Head over to the Prima Blog to see a TON of ideas that are Love Filled!  There are more to come, too!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment