Thursday, January 7, 2016

Frosty Bird House for Live with Prima

I'm always so excited to teach on Live with Prima!  For my class tonight, I'm going to show you how to make this Frosty Wintery Birdhouse.  It is fun to make!  I'm also going to show you how I used the brand new CHA release of the Prima IOD Moulds and Paper clay.
  

You can see this little bird is all snug and warm in his Frosty Home.  He even has lighting provided by the terrific and fun to use, Lumies!


Hope you will be able to join me tonight!!

If you missed the live show, here is the video!

 

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the birdhouse alteration - it's really gorgeous and awesome detailing and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and want to make one similar. I have the house and ribbon but can't find much more. Was the majority of the products new, to be released? :(

    ReplyDelete