Monday, May 23, 2016

Prima Relics and Artifacts

The Prima Relics and Artifacts pieces are so fun to play with!  I can't seem to get enough of them lately!

Recently, while shopping in my local craft store, I came across some metal ribbon.  I had no idea what I was going to use it for, but I couldn't pass it up.  But after doing a class with some of the Flora Relics and Artifacts, I had some left over and wanted to use them.  I thought of this ribbon and how pretty it was and decided to try to turn it into a bracelet! 

Tip:  The metal ribbon can have some sharp edges.  Be sure to seal them or back the project.  I used transparency to back the whole project and it worked perfectly.


Of course, I had to add some other Prima products to it!  I used some metal and if you know me, my foils had to make an appearance, too!  They are perfect for adding more shine to EVERYTHING! 

Tip:  For wearables, the Prima Soft Gloss Gel works perfectly to seal the foils.


Now, just add a few bangles and you are ready to go!  This is a fun simple project that you can do for some one of a kind pieces to add some Prima to your wardrobe!



As always, I invite you to the Prima Blog to  see what the design team is up to!  You are sure to be inspired!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment