Saturday, March 5, 2016

Prima Foils and Rub-on Adhesives

This is a paper mache elephant that I created for CHA using new Prima Foils and Adhesive Rub-ons by Christine Adolph.  I also used a couple of the NEW Mid Release Metallique Paints from Prima.  The two colors shown on my elephant are Rusty Red and Emerald Green.


There are so many ways to use both the Rub-ons and Foils.  I used Artisian tape that I hand cut and added foil to on his feet.  I also cut shapes from double sided adhesive sheets for his head piece. 


Cutting shapes from the Adhesive Rub-ons gave a beautiful pattern to his ears and also to the patterned piece in his head piece.  There are so many fun ways to combine the foils with the rub-ons!

I recently did a mini class with these pieces for Live with Prima.  I've attached it right here so you can take a look, if you would like to.  


If you come up with other ways to use them, please share them with us on Live with Prima!  I've been using these products on everything lately and would love to see what you come up with!

Also, don't forget to check out the Prima Blog daily.  I'm not the only one who is loving these and there are so many great ideas with all the new products, too!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Robbie - your elephant is gorgeous - wonderful colors and rub-ons - he's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete