Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Flying Unicorn -More for May!

This is another layout that I made using the Flying Unicorn May Kits plus some extras from the Flying Unicorn Store, too!

For this one, I chose to focus on the white and silver elements that were in the kits.  The background paper has a touch of blue that I liked to add the tiniest bit of contrast to make the whites stand out perfectly.
 

I chose a black and white photo to go with this page to further the monochromatic look.  I also pulled out some of my OLD punched ribbon.  It seemed like a great fit for the look I was going for.


The wood title was inked to be white.  I added some silver to each of the resin pieces which is a bit hard to see in the photos.  The Petaloo flowers were added to pull some more bling into my page.


I really LOVE both of the stencils that were included in the kits this month!  I used gel medium with silver micro beads for the background of this one.  



Don't forget to go to Flying Unicorn to see what the design team has done!  And... Don't forget to get your kits each month!  They go fast!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment