Monday, November 10, 2014

Getting Ready for the Holidays with 3 Birds Studio


Hi everyone!  I'm sharing a page that I made using 3 Birds Studio.  I'm ready for the holiday season to begin and with all the great choices of new products from 3 Birds, I couldn't resist making a Christmas page!
 

This layout starts with a fabulous sheet of paper from the Premier Page Kit.  I love the look of this paper for the outdoor photo that I used.  Combining this paper with a peach sticker and doilies, gave me just the base I was looking for.
Because of the colors in the photo, I chose to use non-traditional colors for the Christmas page.  I love the traditional red and green, but I also love to mix it up sometimes and use a different variation.


The title sticker was a natural fit because of the photo, too.  I chose it because it echoes the print on Mom's shirt. 
Tip:  I added foam to the back of the sticker to make it easier to layer and to match up with the dimension of the other embellishments.


More layering was added with the flat stickers that were used for design and the terrific poinsettias that are included in the quilling kit.  Here, I used pink centers to continue the non-traditional color choices.

The final touches include a big bow and more bits and pieces from the Quilled Card Kit Holiday season Edition.

Be sure to stop by the 3 Bird's Blog to see what is new and to be inspired!

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment