Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bo Bunny Enchanted

Hi everyone!
This is a layout that I did that focuses on Bo Bunny Enchanted.  The collection is a beautiful wedding collection!  I love that it is all black and white, so that you can leave it as it is or change it up easily to add whatever colors you would like to.

Although this is a wedding collection, it can be used for so many other things. I know that I'm planning to do some prom pictures with it and I know that it would be perfect for any black tie event.
 I couldn't resist using it for one of my wedding photos though!  :)

This Love

Boy!  Do my husband and I ever look young (and thin!!!) in this picture?  We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary soon and would you believe that I've probably only scrapped our wedding 3 or 4 times?  One of these days, I'm going to  get an album done for it. 


You can see that I added some blue (my wedding color) to this layout.    I used a blue watercolor pencil to do this.  I like to scribble on a piece of scrap paper with the pencil and then use a wet paintbrush to add the color to the layout.

Here is a close-up of  some more of the blue that I added.  The Bo Bunny buttons make great flower centers.   I also added some glitter touches to the chipboard, as seen here.


I had some of the Timepiece collection wrap that I used to make the bow.  You can also take the Bo Bunny Jewels and make the strip go around a circle like I did here.

Be sure to drop by the Bo Bunny Blog for some great ideas with this collection!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Totally Stunning! Beautiful layout and of course I just love the black and white. TFS!

    ReplyDelete