Thursday, May 19, 2011

Never Fails - Sketch Support and a HUGE thank you!

Just sharing a layout that I did using another great sketch from Sketch Support.  If you have been looking for a great and versitile sketch, be sure to drop by the Sketch Support site!  In addition to 1 page layouts, there are 2 page layouts and card sketches.   There are also add-on sketches that are just so fun!  This layout is based on Sketch #2.

Never Fails!

This is a layout of my son, on the left, and 2 of his closest high school friends.  Every time that I got out my camera to get some pictures of them, they started goofing off!  The top picture is probably the closest I have to a 'good' picture of these guys.  If you look closely, you will see that Alex is still a bit bug eyed in it!  They are such cut ups!!  I miss them goofing off and making me crazy now that they are in college.  I don't see them nearly enough lately!


I am wild about this cork board 'paper' from Canvas Corp!!  It is really thin with an adhesive backing.  I only picked up one sheet, but I'm getting more for sure!  I love the way it looks on this 'guy' page! 


I also used Canvas Corp corrugated paper on this layout.  You can see from the close-ups that I added some brown and aqua floss for added detail and to coordinate with the aqua shirt one of the boys was wearing.


Now... I just want to thank everyone who stopped by after visiting the Imaginisce Blog!!  Wow!!  It was so fun to read your sweet comments!!  Good luck everyone on winning the i-top, too!! 

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment