Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Little Sketch Blook- Guest Designer

Hi everyone! This is my last time this year guesting for Liz Qualman at My Little Sketch Blook. It has been a lot of fun working with Liz's wonderful sketches. Her sketches are always perfect! I love that you can use them exactly as they are, or have room for your own interpretation. Thanks Liz for having me!

Here is my layout with Liz's Sketch...
Here is Liz's sketch if you want to try it.  Be sure to let Liz know you gave it a whirl and link it to her blog!  She loves seeing what everyone does with them!


Thanks for dropping by!


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/15/2010

    Such a pretty page...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie - this is just fantastic. Finally got a moment to post the sketch on my blog. Your work is always inspiring and 45 minutes is a good thing. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robbie,love your take on Liz sketch and I love the colours you used and the lovely deatails!
    Luzma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page! Love your take, and love those pictures of your fur baby. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete